Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A little dress

I am getting better at my knitting.  I am much more comfortable knitting in the round and I want to start doing more challenging projects.  I decided to try a baby dress.  I don't have any little girls to knit for as my girls are all grown and I only have grandsons, but my oldest daughter has a friend who was expecting, so she will be my test subject.


         

  I ordered my yarn from Quince and Co.   I absolutely love their yarn.  I decided on a fairly simple pattern that I found on Pinterest and set to it.


         


         

         

There were many new stitches and several mistakes to rip out but I made it through without too much frustration.  The color was stunning and I am very pleased with the end.


                                        

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Our Life Recreated