Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sweaters

I have been knitting for a few years now and I have been slowly building my skills as I go.  I decided to tackle sweaters for the boys this year, which would be the first sweaters I have ever knitted. 


    

I found a pattern on Ravelry that I thought I could handle, so I jumped right in.  I was new to knitting in the round, so I found YouTube videos to help me with what I didn't know.  The pattern seemed simple enough so I ordered all the yarn for three sweaters from Quince and Co.

  
    

Before I knew it I had the first sweater completed with minimal mistakes and it fit my oldest grandson with room to spare.  I was so happy with how the first one turned out that I flew through the next two. 

 
    

With these under my belt and with new found knowledge of stitches, I feel confident moving on to more difficult items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Our Life Recreated